1) Develop self-governing local chapters nationwide with the recommended objectives of:
• Making fair election laws. Creating election laws that are fair to alternative political parties and independents
• Stopping media bias by persuading local and national media to be inclusive and fair to alternative political parties and independents; to promote thinking outside the 2 party system with letters to the editor, op-eds, and online comments
• Educating voters of alternatives to the failed 2 party system through in-person conversations and handing out information at public events
No More 2 Party System has three sets of major goals
Start local chapters
Make a big
2) Counter mainstream media's 2 party system charade narrative by popularizing our No More 2 Party System YouTube channel
We invite the public to submit content of commentaries, activism in action, and interviews on the toping of promoting options beyond the 2 party system. Note: submissions may not contain copyrighted material. Click here to download the video submission checklist.
3) Conduct a #nomore2partysystem media photo and video campaign putting a human face to people who vote outside the 2 party system in hopes of uniting all Americans who feel that the United States needs more options beyond only Democrats and Republicans.
Please send us a #nomore2partysystem photo to nomore2partysystemusa @ gmail .com (remove blank spaces). Please just ensure photo is ok for all ages and contains no copyright images or logos.
Click here to sign the pledge to vote outside the 2 party system in 2016.
No More 2 Party System Mission Statement:
Our mission is to help make history by working to end the American in-effect 2 party system in our lifetime.
We will do this by uniting those of us ready to move past the 2 party system so that we can collaborate on promoting fair election laws, media inclusion, educating voters, and putting the human face on people who vote outside the 2 party system.
No More 2 Party System is nonpartisan. We welcome alternative political party supporters (such as
Green, Libertarian and others), independents, and fair-minded Republicans and Democrats to join us.